CodeCanyon - BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine
Regarding artist and album images
We are required to show sample images in the demo, but you can easily enable real artist images and album cover art on your own site from admin area > settings page.
BeMusic allows you to create your own music streaming website in minutes with no coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses other biggest streaming services on the market.
- Easy Installation – Install BeMusic easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation
- Appearence Editor – Powerful appearence editor will allow you to easily change the look of BeMusic without any coding knowledge.
- Automated – BeMusic has access to millions of artists, songs and albums, all available automatically.
- Use as a CMS – You can easily disable all automatic data fetching and create everything manually , turning BeMusic into fully functional music CMS.
- User Libraries – Users can add songs, albums and artists to their library on BeMusic in addition to playlists.
- Playlists – Users can create, share and follow playlists.
- Player – Fully-featured player including shuffle, repeat, lyrics, queue and more.
- Artist and Album Pages – Automatically generated pages for millions of artists and albums have full discography, similar artists, advanced radio, biograhpy, images, genres and more.
- Single Page – BeMusic is a single page (ajax based) application, which means it has no browser page refreshes when navigating trough the application.
- Translatable – BeMusic is fully translation ready. You can translate it easily from admin area so there is no need to mess with config files or 3rd party applications.
- Responsive – BeMusic is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Documentation – In depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- User System – Fully featured users system with social login(facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, profiles, account settings and more.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from admin panel so only users you create manually from admin panel will be able to login.
- Force Login – You can force users to login before they can access any of BeMusic features.
- Ads – 6 integrated ad spots. All you need to do is paste your ad codes in admin area and BeMusic will do the rest.
- Professional Design – Impress your users with a pixel-perfect professional design.
- Settings- Admin area is loaded with settings that allow you to customize the site to your needs.
- Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin area so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page or your own custom html page.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right click on song, artist, album or playlist) is available with many actions. This menu can be accessed by clicking ellipses button on touch based devices.
- Search – Powerful search that will find nearly any song, artist or album.
Admin Account/AreaYou can see a demo of admin area by logging in with username: email@example.com and password: admin, note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on demo site and admin account will be reset every hour (playlists, songs, avatar etc will be detached or reset to default).
- PHP >= 5.4
- MCrypt PHP Extension
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.
2017 January 10 – Version 2.0.5
- Improved SEO and fixed a few issues with artist and album pages. - Added an option in settings page to disable curl certificate verification to solve some issues with third party APIs. - Mobile devices will now use default browser scrollbar for improved scrolling performance. - Fixed an issue with small video player starting in fullscreen sometimes on iOS. - Fixed an issue where artist images from spotify would be blurry sometimes. - Fixed an issue where albums with slash in their name would not work properly sometimes. - Fixed an issue where custom folders created in BeMusic directory were causing issues with settings page sometimes. - Fixed an issue where custom playlist image was not shown correctly when sharing playlist. - Fixed an issue with artist biography always being fetched in english even if other language was specified. - Fixed an issue with admin not being able to create users if email confirmation is enabled in settings page.
2016 September 30 – Version 2.0.4
- Manually entered genres in admin area will now properly display on popular genres page. - SitemapGenerator will now properly generate https urls if ssl is enabled in settings page. - Reset password page will now work properly on https. - Genres with space in the name should now be crawled by google properly. - Lyrics functionality will now work properly again. - Fixed an issue with copy artist link button not working properly after page refresh. - Fixed an issue with admin area > appearance page not rendering properly on some older browsers. - Fixed an issue with top tracks page not working properly on some more restrictive servers. - Fixed an issue where sometimes play queue items would not have images. - Fixed an issue where part of play queue would not be visible on small screens. - Fixed an issue with album editing from admin area not working properly sometimes.
2016 July 29 – Version 2.0.3
- Fixed an issue with custom uploaded video full-screen mode not being toggleable. - Video pop-up should now be properly toggleable on touch screens. - Fixed an issue with sitemap generating wrong urls for albums. - Fixed an issue with albums and artists sometimes not being editable in admin area. - Fixed some issues with SoundCloud provider.
2016 July 18 – Version 2.0.2
- Fixed an installation issue introduced in last update. - Fixed some issues with artist/album sharing and SEO. - Fixed an issue that prevented updater from running if database prefix was used to install BeMusic.
2016 July 16 – Version 2.0.1
- Improved documentation for migration from earlier versions and enabling 3rd party data providers. - Singles on artist page will now be displayed under full albums. - Moved artist radio functionality to different API. - Fixed some issues with albums that have multiple artists. - Fixed several issues that could sometimes cause 404 errors for existing pages. - Fixed an error that occurred when some artist pages were viewed by google crawler.
2016 April 01 – Version 1.9.1
- Implemented a sitemap generator. - Custom image can now be uploaded for a playlist. - Description can now be added to a playlist. - Improved user profile information validation. - Improved wikipedia artist biography and images accuracy. - Improved SEO of genre, new releases, top 50, popular albums and popular genres pages. - Added a button to clear site cache in admin area > settings page. - Ads will now change properly when user navigates through the site. - Track duration and name will now be filled in automatically when uploading a track file. - Fixed several issues with user email confirmation. - Fixed an issue with ads from some networks not showing properly. - Fixed an issue with image and mp3 file uploads not working on some servers. - Fixed an issue where autoplay would not work sometimes with shared track link. - Fixed an issue where maximum of 5 playlists would be shown in user profile. - Fixed an issue with artists that have slash in their name not working properly. - Fixed some issues with search that occurred with accented characters.
2016 March 22 – Version 1.9
- You can now create and modify artists, albums and tracks from admin area. - You can now add a custom url to stream a track from. - You can now upload a song file to stream track from directly in admin area. - You can now disable all automatic fetching of artists, albums, songs etc and create everything manually. - Email confirmation can now be enabled from admin area > settings page. - Artist biography and images can now be fetched from wikipedia as well as echonest API. - Artist biography can now be saved to database and shown in meta tags/to crawlers. - Video fullscreen mode can now be disabled by ESC key or clicking on video. - You can now set user playlists to be public by default from admin area. - Artist images in about tab should now load properly. - Fixed some issues with infinite scroll on genre page. - Fixed an issue with fullscreen mode triggering on player and close button click sometimes. - Several improvements to last.fm genres provider.
2016 March 11 – Version 1.8
- Implemented a new fully automatic last.fm based genres page. - Fixed an issue where using double quotes in translations would result in error. - Fixed an issue where top 50 page was not working due to spotify API change. - Fixed an issue with albums sometimes having no tracks.
2016 March 04 – Version 1.7
- Added SoundCloud player as an alternative to Youtube (can be changed in admin area). - Added full screen toggle button to video player (can be enabled in admin area). - Playlist tracks can now be re-ordered by dragging and dropping them in new position. - Default volume for player can now be set in admin area. - Youtubify should now work properly if PUT and DELETE requests are disabled on the server. - Added a way to block specific artists from the site. - Fixed an issue with artist details not being updatable from admin area. - Fixed an issue with copying track link from albums that belong to several artists. - Fixed some issues with email template editor in admin area. - Fixed several errors that occurred if 3rd party sites did not send back expected response.
2016 February 17 – Version 1.6
- Implemented a new installer that will try to automatically correct a number of common server issues. - Genres on the homepage will now appear in order they were entered in admin area. - Youtubify will now work properly if HTTP referers restriction is set on google api key. - Corrected an issue with google analytics not showing current page name properly. - Corrected an issue with sharing album that has more then one artist. - Added canonical links to most of the pages to avoid duplicate page issues with crawlers. - Link copy functionality should now work properly on firefox. - Fixed an issue with tracks not being shareable from player queue panel. - Fixed an issue with user avatars not working sometimes if site is under a sub-domain. - Fixed an issue with deleting artists and albums from admin area.
2016 January 13 – Version 1.5
- Improved lyrics display. - Playlists and users will now appear in the search results. - Search will now work properly with chinese, cyrillic and other accented characters. - Full user emails will no longer be shown even if user has not set any username. - Fixed an issue with translation page in admin area not working properly if locale other then 'en' is selected. - Fixed an issue where image would only be shown on second share button click when sharing artist, album or track via facebook. - Fixed an issue with volume bar not working on touch screens. - Fixed an issue with some artists that have slash in their name not playing properly.
2015 December 07 – Version 1.4
- Page title will now correctly show currently playing song and artist. - Page changes will now be correctly logged on google analytics. - Fixed an issue where responsive ads from adsense were not working properly. - Fixed an issue where some albums would have duplicate tracks. - Fixed some issues that occurred when using https. - Fixed an issue where context menu add to playlist panel was not scrollable.
2015 November 26 – Version 1.3
- Improved SEO for most pages. - Improved seeking precision when clicking on player progress bar. - Added an option for youtube region code in admin area (will fix issues with wrong songs sometimes being fetched from youtube) - Added an option to show a small youtube player in the bottom right corner by default. - Added an option to remove lyrics and video button from player bar. - Added an option to hide player queue panel by default. - Improved search, especially when using accented and other non letter characters. - Fixed an issue where users profile would show playlists that were not made public. - Fixed an issue where albums in new releases would sometimes have no songs. - Fixed an issue where adding albums to playlists from new releases and top albums pages would not work sometimes. - Fixed an issue with installation that occurred when trying to use database prefix.
2015 November 19 – Version 1.2
- New releases and top 50 pages will now be updated automatically. - Login and register pages will now correctly show the logo uploaded from admin area. - Fixed some issues with translations manager in admin area. - Fixed several issues with 'copy link' context menu action. - Fixed a number of issues with the appearance editor. - Fixed an issue where ads were not displaying properly. - Fixed an issue where link sharing via email was not working properly. - Fixed an issue where user playlists and library was not showing properly without page refresh after login. - Fixed reset password page styling issues. - Fixed a couple rare errors that occurred when no track was loaded into player. - Fixed a rare issue where artist would have a duplicate genre.
2015 November 16 – Version 1.1
- Song video can now be seen by clicking video button on the player bar. - Added some missing translation lines. - Notification will now be shown to user if for some reason song was not found on youtube or is restricted. - Fixed an issue with installation on some older or more strict mysql servers. - Fixed an issue with password reset sometimes not working properly. - Fixed an issue with volume bar not working sometimes. - Fixed a number of other various edge case issues.
Sie k?nnen keine Kommentare abgeben!